2015 Virtual Curriculum Fair

I think as homeschoolers we are always acutely interested in "what works" for everyone else, particularly in any subject that doesn't seem to be working as planned for us at the moment. I know this year as I began homeschooling high school with my daughter, I tried to pick the brain of everyone I could to see what they were doing...what high school looked like for them. And I have a bunch of friends who have already ventured down the homeschooling high school path, so it's not like I was doing this alone. Not to to mention that I already have a high school senior in my own home right now. But still I wanted to know what so-and-so was using for English, and what that person was doing for science. Which is why I think the Virtual Curriculum Fair is such genius. Over the course of this month, you will have the chance to visit about 2 dozen bloggers and find out what works for them in all the major subject areas. We begin with language arts, and move on to math, logic, social studies, science, and art. Some of these bloggers are people I've known for years, and some are new to me, but all will offer a unique perspective on what works for them and why each week for each theme. Here are the participants:

Co-Hosted by:

Susan @ Homeschooling Hearts & Minds

Chareen @ Every Bed of Roses

Laura @ Day by Day in Our World

Stacie @ Super Mommy to the Rescue

Lisa @ Golden Grasses

We are being joined by these lovely bloggers:

Michele @ Family, Faith and Fridays

Brittney @ Mom's Heart

Leah @ As We Walk Along the Road

Becky @ Milo & Oats

Tauna @ Proverbial Homemaker

Amy @ One Blessed Mamma

Kristen @ Sunrise to Sunset

Joelle @ Homeschooling for His Glory

Sarah @ Delivering Grace

Kristi @ The Potter's Hand Academy

Hillary @ Walking Fruitfully

Heather @ Only Passionate Curiosity

Susan @ The Every Day of Education

Debra @Footprints in the Butter

Jennifer @ a Glimpse of our life

Jacquelin @ A Stable Beginning

Christy @ Unexpected Homeschool

Renata @ Sunnyside Farm Fun

Nicole @ Schooling in the Sun

Chelli @ The Planted Trees

Denise @ Fullnest

Kym @ Homeschool Coffee Break

Laura @ Four Little Penguins

Sharra @ The Homeschool Marm

Comments

Popular Posts