BeeYoutiful Laveshmint Lotion and Toner Review

Every once in a while, being on the TOS Crew has perks for ME, and not just my kiddos and our homeschool. Getting to review these products from Beeyoutiful was one of those perks!

Beeyoutiful is a company that makes a host of products designed for "healthy living in the real world". Their wares run the gamut from vitamins to probiotics to baby lotions to skin and hair products. Since I currently have a company that I am happy with that I use for my natural supplement needs, I decided to give their Laveshmint skin care products a try.

I received two products, a toner and a daily moisturizer. Let me start with the toner.


According to their website, Laveshmint Hydrating Toner is used to "restore proper pH balance, close pores, and ready skin for moisturizing. Peppermint and Lavender essential oils leave your skin feeling fresh and cool while pure organic Aloe Vera hydrates and soothes dry skin naturally. Excellent for all skin types. Specially formulated to bring cool relief to sunburned skin!"
My experience was that I did not enjoy the scent at all. I'm WAY into peppermint, but not at all into lavender, and the toner is very lavender heavy. BUT, the scent wears off fairly quickly, and I did like the way the toner performed. It did not leave my face feeling tight at all, but soft and refreshed. The toner is $14 for a 4oz spray bottle and seems like it would last a good amount of time. I did manage to get a little too much sun one day, and it did feel nice on my skin (the main ingredient is aloe), but again, I had to overcome the scent. If you enjoy lavender, I am certain that won't be a problem for you.

The second product was the Laveshmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion. Their website says, "Gently scented with peppermint and lavender essential oils to bring cool relaxation while aloe and coconut oils smooth and nourish skin. Perfect for all skin types. Watch your complexion shine!"
Remember how I said I LOVE peppermint? Well, I reviewing this product, I found out that there is such a thing as too much peppermint. I never knew that was possible. I liked the way the lotion worked. It was light and soaked in nicely. And my skin did look good and had a shine to it. But I did not like the tingly-ness of the lotion on my skin. It almost made me feel sweaty. Maybe it's because I live in Florida, and sweaty comes all too easily, but I wasn't keen on the feeling. Once that faded though, I did like the lotion and the way it worked. And I used it on my legs after shaving, and the peppermint oil did not bother me at all in that situation. The lotion is available for $12 for a 4 oz. canister.

So what's the bottom line? I did really like the WAY the products worked, they just had too much essential oil for my skin. Once the oil wore off, they were both very nice. I don't know if I'd personally order them again, but I would check out their other products. In fact, many members of the TOS Crew got the chance to check out some of their other offerings, so I highly encourage you to go HERE to check out their reviews. And go HERE to see all the different products Beeyoutiful has to offer.

Legal Disclaimer: A a member of the TOS Crew, I received the Laveshmint Daily Moisturizing Lotion and Toner so that I could offer my review. Those products were the only compensation I received for this review.

Comments

Anonymous said…
rule of thumb is that if you hate/don't like an oil....you need it for phyical healing.. if you love it ....you need it for emotional healing..

Popular Posts