MOVED!

Okay, so the big news is...we've moved.  I can't even remember if I blogged that that was going to happen, and I'm too lazy to open another page and check.  I'm fairly certain that somewhere between the plethora of reviews I might have mentioned a little thing like the fact that we were moving half way across the country...but maybe not.  Notice was fairly short, and the pace of life got super-fast almost the minute we found out.  My husband was self-employed in Fl, but a software company whose product that he used to manage his computer clients' computers offered him a job in NC, and we took it :-).

HUGE SHOUT OUT to everyone who helped in any way-from entertaining my kiddos and ensuring they had a few last playdates before the move, to packing boxes, to loading the truck- we couldn't have done it without you.

So here's the new (rental) abode:


If y'all could join us in praying that our existing house in FL sells quickly, that would be awesome.  We are selling "as is" (read that as "it needs a lot of work") but well below market value to allow for that.  Right now we are carrying both houses, and it's definitely a stretch.

I have been busier with unpacking boxes than with taking pics, and if you are my friend in FB, you've seen these already, but here are a few more.


Super tiny kitchen...still unpacking and trying to figure out where everything is going to go.

Anyway, gotta sign off for now.  We are currently a one car family, and my man needs to get to work :-).

Comments

Julie said…
Mike and I and Madi and her friend ended up at the corner at the same time just as "the other signer" was signing with UIP. It hit me kinda hard. So happy for you guys and your new adventures though!

Popular Posts