Nothing to See Here But Chirping Crickets

I don't mean to neglect my blog...really I don't.  I've been teaching a photography class for the co-op we are in, and it just takes all my extra time.  I love the kids in my class, and they've made such great progress so far.  We only have 2 weeks left, but there's so much to do in those last two weeks with ordering pictures for their end-of-semester gifts and putting together a slide show for the family night presentation.  It's keeping me hopping for sure.

I have a ton of thoughts about many things, but I often wonder at sharing them.  Maybe once co-op ends and I can breath again...

I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who keep visiting, and hopefully soon there will be more interesting things to read ;).

Comments

Julie said…
Just checking in...if you blog, I will read and comment.

Popular Posts