Over it!

Walking pneumonia, that is. If my blog, and the real, live me, have seemed unusually quiet, it's because I've been battling "community acquired", a.k.a. walking, pneumonia.
I'm over it. Not the illness. The lack of energy and lack of caring about anything that the illness is bringing on. I had a big day today, and I'm paying for it by hacking my head off now. OIY!
I cried "uncle" this week and called in the big guns, so I'm now on an antibiotic and a steriod to help me get better sooner, but I'm still just "pooped" a lot of the time.

In addition to all that, I've been struggling to keep up with my real life. I've had pictures to shoot, and kids to teach, and kids activities to taxi them to, and a going away get together, and a bazillion other things. Those "things" have gotten the rare bursts of energy I have had, so my laundry and my dishes and my house in general are looking like I've ignored them for the past 2 weeks because, well, I have.

I'm not a "name it and claim it" sort of gal, but I'm ready to be well :-).

Comments

Tiffany said…
I hope you get to feeling better soon. What is the usual time to get over walking pneumonia?

Popular Posts