Happy Birthday to my "Large Boy"

Today the child who made me a Mamma turns 14.  To be honest, there have been times this past year that it was so bad, that it was only by the grace of God that he has lived to see this birthday!  I love him dearly, but the repercussions surrounding his failure to grow in the womb have caused a myriad of issues with him and this year has been especially hard with teenage hormone changes adding to the mix.  But he's in his element up here, and he's been having a great time.  He always loves spending his birthday with family surrounded by people who all love him and wish him well- even if they do demand hard work of him too.  So happy birthday to my 5' almost 9" "large boy"!



Comments

Randi Sue said…
I thought of his birth today and thought about how "large" he is now. My kids were talking about babies' head sizes when they were born. I don't know why they were talking about that and I don't know why I thought of him, but it was just before I read your blog. funny!

Popular Posts