Favorite Food Friday or On the Road Again


At least sometimes, the drive is a pretty one...

Kind of a tease, because this post isn't about a favorite food, although it's meant to be.  The problem is that food posts should include pictures of said food...and I don't have time to make anything.  Which made me think...maybe I should post about my schedule.  Not because I'm busier than anyone else, but because if my life is what I'm trying to remember, then our frenetic schedule is part of that.

So here's what today looks like...

7:35- TJ has to be taken to class at the local community college because we only have 2 cars, and they are both in use today.

Get home around 8.

8:45- leave to take the girls to ESL, where they provide childcare for the adults who are there to learn English.

Get home around 9:35.

Blog, lol. Prepare sign-in lists for volleyball, and input new participant info.

11:15- leave to go get the girls, take Mimi to work on the way back home.  Edited to add: Psych! While driving up there, my battery AND brake warning lights came on.  Apparently that can be a harbinger of doom in the form of a failed alternator OR ut can just be a blown fuse/loose wire.  My alternator is 1 yr and 1 month old, my battery and brakes are newer. Sigh.  I have an appt. on Monday for an oil change and state inspection...hopefully the car holds out til then AND they can find what's wrong.

Get home around 12:15. Stress about car...

Get crap done...probably not laundry, there isn't enough time, but I need to have SOMETHING to show for today.

2- leave to head up to volleyball, which will last until 6.  During that time, around 3:30, I have to leave, drive to the community college to pick up TJ, and bring him back with me to volleyball.  Volleyball practice is at our church, and there is a retreat tonight/tomorrow for the MS kids, so SG will stay there after volleyball and I'll get here tomorrow night at 9.  TJ is working the MS event and we live 25 minutes from church, and today, I will have already made that trip back and forth 2 1/2 times (counting the run to the community college), so I'll just stay until TJ is done and then we will head home.

Get home around ???


Where are YOU going today?





Comments

Popular Posts