Destination Disney-The Letter F

This week's Destination Disney theme over at Heidi's RRR is the letter F.  Here's what she has to say about it:
As we move through the alphabet on our Destination Disney journey, we’re ready for the Letter F this week.

F
Use the Letter F as your inspiration. Some starter ideas --- Fairy Godmother, FASTPASS, Festival of the Lion King, Fireworks – and the list goes on and on and on . . .
So, without further ado...here are the pictures I came up with:

 Five Fabulous kids in front of two members of the Fab Five at the Epcot Flower and Garden Festival.  The Fab Five refers to the five original main Disney characters-Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.  You may remember during "D" week I asked a trivia question about Donald Duck...he's the only member of the Fab Five with a middle name- What is it?  Well, your answer comes this week...it's Fauntleroy- apparently revealed in the 1942 short "Donald Gets Drafted".


Here are those same five kids STUCK on the Figment ride with a very fuzzy Figment in the background.   We must have sat there for 15 minutes!  I love the Imagination song, but 15 minutes is a LONG time for any song to play over and over.  Forgive the bad photo quality-it was taken with my iPhone.


 Fireworks over the castle...with the Flagpole right in the way :-)

Watching a show on the castle Forecourt stage

 Foxglove and

 more flowers at the Flower and Garden Festival

 A Gulf Fritillary Butterfly

 A quaint Fairy home

Meeting Friends at the MK

Fish!

A really blurry picture of Fantasmic


 Flower the skunk...made of Flowers, no less

 Another Gulf Fritillary

 Sari with Silvermist the Fairy

Still more Flowers, 'cause no one does them like Disney ;-)
 
 Family- Me and Sari with my sister, Santa, my b-i-l, and my nephew- who was visiting Disney for his First time on his Fifth birthday.

The Farrier at Fort Wilderness.  The glowing thing is a horseshoe.

Okay, that's all I have for the letter "F".  I wish my passes weren't expired because I'm sure there's SO much more.  Go HERE to see what others had to say about the letter "F"!

Comments

Heidi said…
Will you be getting a new pass next year? You NEED to! Man, if only I lived down there . . .

Would you believe we've never seen Fantasmic?
Jennifer said…
Wow! You got that letter covered in Fun!

Popular Posts