SOOOOO Blessed

I am so blessed to be able to do what I love to do.  Recently, God brought two photo shoots to me, and while I usually keep my photography and this blog separate, I just have to share.

This is Marlayy.  She's soooo sweet, and I even got to put her to sleep and snuggle her when we were done.  Marlayy's mom and dad are a young couple from our church, and they work hard to provide for their little family.  I mean, like walk to work 'cause they don't have a car hard.  So this shoot was my gift to them.  She was about 7 weeks old here.

 That quilt she's laying on?  It was her mamma's quilt when she was a baby.  Awwww.





And this is our worship leader and his soon to be wife.  They asked me to do this shoot last minute, and we were nearly rained out, but God was gracious and while it was dark and stormy looking, we made it through the whole shoot without a drop of rain falling.  






I'm SOOOO thankful to God for reminding me of my love for photography, and for giving me this talent and the opportunity to bless others with it.

Comments

Popular Posts