Happy 9th Birthday Sari!

Okay, so I'll be honest here and say I'm writing this after her birthday and dating it to post back on the day of birthday...which is a little Dr. Who, Time Lord-ish, but there you have it.


definitely completes our family.  She is a nurturer.  She loves younger kids-especially babies.  She really can't get enough of them.

 She is a great help in the kitchen and cleaning around the house.  She's a daddy's girl through and through.  Sari loves to do my hair and nails and especially to give me glitter tattoos.  She's straddling the gap between childhood and beginning to grow up :-(.


Academically, she's my Ferdinand-preferring to smell the flowers in the field over actually getting school work done, but she is making slow progress.  And while she can make us all crazy, she also gets along amazingly well one on one with her siblings and has a special relationship with each one.

Happy Birthday Sari- We Love You!


Comments

Julie said…
Happy Birthday Sari!! Her present has been sitting on the table since her birthday, I was tempted yesterday to take a picture of the bag and text it to you, I'm hoping to get to the post office today.

Popular Posts