Where to even start...

Hi, I'm One Blessed Mamma, and I've totally lost my addiction to blogging.  Once upon a time I had a blog that was remotely interesting, LOL.  Currently, other than my reviews, my blog has been rather, well B-O-R-I-N-G.  The thing is, my memory is so horrible, if I don't blog about it almost when it happens, I don't remember it later.    Thank God He has given me a passion for photography or I'd never know what happened even a week ago!

So here, in no apparent order, is a random review of the past few weeks.

RM's baby sister turned one and we got to go to her birthday party at her Gram's beautiful house to celebrate.  It's fun to see her toddle all around.  I even got to hold her in my arms and rock her to sleep ;-).  Below are pics of Sari, RM, and her little sister R.



The following weekend, we went to a "Before the Bunny" celebration at the church some of our friends go to .  My friend (let's call her Strawberry Shortcake) was in charge of the whole thing, and it was great.  Here are some pics:
Sari and E in the 3-legged race.  They almost won, but fell just before the finish line.

TJ in the Peep eating contest.  He won by one bite.

Sari shows off her pretty face paint
AWANA had a yard sale, and the two boys went to go help set up.  When I went to pick them up, Sari set her sights on a bike-a two wheel bike- and was quite emphatic that she wanted it.  We raided daddy's quarters and bought it for her.  She learned to ride it within 24 hours with very little help from me. 


Our Disney passes are expired now.  We crammed in one last visit before that happened.  Mimi really wanted to see Fantasmic, so that was our main goal, but we also had time to take in 2 other things-the Great Movie Ride, where an old friend of mine was our "Bandit" which was very exciting, and the animation "learn to draw a character" thing.  Below are the results from that-this session's character was Donald Duck. 




We waited about an hour and a half for Fantasmic.  Below you can see a sweet moment with TJ and Sari occupying the time with my phone.

It got a little chilly when the sun went down, so Scott shared his jacket.


Okay, that's it for now.  I have tons more to update, but I'm tired ;-).  It will wait until tomorrow!

Comments

Kirsten said…
Happy Easter!! I love seeing your pics by the way. I love the first one of Sari. Can't wait to see you!
Tiffany said…
I love when you post! I wish you would get addicted to blogging again, come on, it's fun--everybody's doing it! Great pics, the kids did a good job drawing Donald.

Popular Posts