Three Things Thursday- 5/23/14


Okay, so it's Friday...that means it's time for Three Things Thursday, LOL.  Oy vey!  It's been kind of busy (in a good way) around here, and yesterday got away from me.

So without any further delay...here are my 3 things I miss about Florida:

1)  FRIENDS- even as busy as we all were with our own lives, my kids and I miss having our life long friends close by.  Even though they are now just a phone call or FB message away, it's not the same as real face time and a girlfriend hang out at the local coffee shop.

2)  FPEA- all my friends from around the country are there, and I'm not.   Several of the kids I've watched grow-up are graduating this weekend.  It makes me sad to be missing out.

3)  DISNEY, and all the theme parks, but Disney most of all.  I miss being able to just take a sanity break and escape to the theme parks.  Disney's Hollywood Studios celebrated it's 25th this year and there's a get together for opening and first year crew in July, but heading down there just for that is not as do-able as it would have been if we were only an hour away. So we've been going through some Disney withdrawal around here to be sure.

I don't mean to be a downer at all.  As much as I miss all these people and things SO much, I love it here, and next week I'll share 3 things I love about our new state.  If you want to link up with Three Things Thursday, just go to Heidi's blog.




Comments

Unknown said…
All good and worthy things to miss. I missed you this past weekend. I did, however, meet one of your friends. Can't think of her name right now, but I'll be posting a picture on FB and tagging you in it, so you can tag her. :)
Julie said…
Way behind on reading this, but awww! All those things miss you too.

Popular Posts