Three Things Thursday- 5/29/14



Time for another Three Things Thursday.  Last week I shared 3 things I miss about Florida, so this week I thought I'd share 3 things I LOVE about North Carolina.

1)  I love the smell of the air.  Seriously.  It smells SO GOOD here.  The air smells sweet, sometimes almost perfume like.  Even my kids have noticed it.

2)  I love the more temperate climate.  I'm sitting here doing this with the windows open at almost noon.  It was hot a few days ago, but now it's cooler.  We get WAY more cold/cool fronts here, and the humidity is generally lower (it was high-78% today- because a front was coming through, but only 71 degrees, so that was bearable).

3) My favorite flowers grow here.  I LOVE bulb flowers- tulips, iris, etc.  They didn't grow naturally in FL, but they do here.  The flowers are just gorgeous.  And the flowering trees?  WOW, they are breath-taking.





To participate in Three Things Thursday, click this link to go to Heidi's blog to sign up.

Comments

Popular Posts