I ♥ Faces contest-Completely Candid



This week's theme is completely candid. Unfortunately, since I ALWAYS have my camera with me, even candid shots end up not-so-candid. This shot though, they were totally unaware I was taking. The kids were at art class, and had gotten done a few minutes early, so they headed out to the trampoline. They were playing "bounce TJ" (my son, in the red jacket), so he was curled up in a ball, and they were all jumping around him to try to bounce him off the trampoline. I love the action in the photo, and how much fun they were having.

Comments

Jessica Marie said…
Such a fun picture! It reminds me of how much I enjoyed jumping on the trampoline with friends! :)
MadeInCanarias said…
Great shot! Looks like they had a lot of fun!
Jocelyn said…
What a fun picture. I love seeing kids being kids. We home school too, so we have lots of candid actions around here :-)

Jocelyn
http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Dea said…
cool picture! Love how you captured the action!

Popular Posts