Sari's Birthday Party

Last week, I finally got my act pseudo-together and threw a very lame-o party for my little bit. She was thrilled beyond words. She told several people in the days leading up to it that she was excited. My one HUGE faux-pas was that I failed to put two and two together and realize that it was spring break which meant that her "building school" friends could have attended too. I realized it the night before, but by then it seemed too late to correct my mistake. As it was, there were about 40 people there, but I still feel bad that we missed a few.


Sari's heart's desire was a Silvermist (the Disney Fairy) cake.  She also wanted Fawn on it, but I drew the line at ONE fairy-people, even imaginary ones. are very hard to get right.  So Mimi, always artistic and ever wanting to help, decided she would put Fawn on one of the two cookie cakes I made to go with the "real" cake.  The results of both our efforts are below.





We had the party at a local park that has all new play equipment.  Sari couldn't wait to check it out.  Of course, she had to dress in proper fairy attire.


Cake time
Some of the "big girls"


This picture CRACKS me UP!!!
Look Ma, no hands!  Liv quickly realized being upside down meant "no modesty" and pulled her shirt back up :-)

The end, BWAHAHAHAHA.   Sari and Bam Bam were obsessed with hanging upside down on the swings, so I had to take a picture.

Comments

Julie said…
Great pictures!!

Popular Posts