Three Things Thursday- Feb 6, 2014


It's time for Three Things Thursday.  This week, I thought I'd share 3 of my favorite TV shows, for no particular reason at all other than that I was just streaming one of them, and that inspired me :-).

1) 24- We came into this show late in it's hype.  We have Netflix, and not cable, so we were able to watch the whole thing in rapid fire, which was great.  I have heard rumors that they are bringing back 24?  (Remember, no cable, no news, no current events, always the last to know, LOL.)  If so, that's awesome.

2) The West Wing- Seriously, I don't know how everyone in the world doesn't love this show.  The writing was spectacular, the cast was amazing, and it was totally unappreciated for it's witty repartee.  We actually own the whole thing because my husband loved it so much.  Along the same lines is Studio 60 written by the team and featuring some of the same actors, but a very different subject matter.

3) Downton Abbey- LOVE this show.  I'm a huge history buff, and Downton Abbey is everything I love about historical fiction- the ability to become totally engrossed in and understand a different time period.  Again, the show is well cast with an ensemble that works well together.  I'm thrilled that PBS is offering streaming of the current episodes for about a month at a time, so I can see the episodes even though I don't have access to the local PBS station.  

So there you go.  If you want to play along, just link up your Three Things to Heidi's blog over at Heidi's Head.

Comments

Unknown said…
We have watched just a few episodes of 24, but we need to get into it more, I think. Right now, we're on a CSI:NY kick, but we only have 3 episodes left in the series.

Popular Posts