30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 7

I'm thankful for our first friends in NC, the Red family (names have been changed to protect the innocent, lol).  We met them when we were looking for a rental house, and we have been friends ever since.  We spent tonight at their house celebrating the husband C's birthday, because he thinks my kids are cool because they love to play games.  We played The Resistance and One Night Ultimate Werewolf (which even has a free app to talk you through the game)...oh my goodness, so fun!  A made pizza for dinner, and even made one with a cauliflower crust that I ate a piece of (if you know me, you may be picking you jaw up off the floor right now).  I'll explain the reason for that in another thankful day soon.

Anyway, I'm super thankful that God perfectly orchestrated our meeting and becoming friends, and that Sari loves their girls and their girls love Sari, and that they homeschool too, and that she's just as odd as I am, and that they like to play games too.

Comments

Popular Posts