30 Days of Thankfulness-Day 8

I'm thankful for Precepts Bible studies.  Just about a decade ago, I began my journey with inductive Bible study...using God's Word to study God's Word.  Knowing God for myself-what He says in His word and what it means- is priceless.  There is always an excuse for why not to do it in this busy stage of parenthood, but honestly, there is nothing more valuable I could do with my time.  I'm a better wife, mother, friend, sister, mentor, person, Christ follower for the time I spend in His word.  I'm also SO much more capable of discerning those who accurately handle God's Word and those who don't because I know what it says for myself.  It's worth every second and then some.  So today, I'm thankful for Precept and Kay Arthur and her obedience to God's call on her life.  I look forward to years and years and years more of study that I might know Him.

Comments

Popular Posts