A Crazy Homeschool Mom's Reality Check


I'm hearing...five children make as much noise as they possibly can, bowling pins hitting the floor (Wii Bowling), and my pastor singing "We wish you a Merry Christmas." I bet no one else in the world can say that.

I'm thinking...what would happen if I took a sledge hammer to the TV? I mean, my husband has promised to be married to me "til death do us part"...would I be hastening that if I destroyed the TV? Because things would be A LOT quieter around here without the TV.

I'm also thinking...of all the BAZILLIONS of things on my "to-do" list, typing this rebellious version of the Daybook has got to be very last on the list, but here I sit doing it...guess that says a lot about my priorities.

I'm planning...NOTHING. I should be planning my upcoming school year, but instead I'm wasting time on my computer.

I'm dreaming...of sneaking off to the kitchen to eat some of the chocolate chip cookie dough that is chilling in the fridge.

Here's a picture I'm sharing-just in case you need a laugh as much as I do:


Comments

Popular Posts