Yesterday's project

So I had some great plans for what I was going to accomplish yesterday...but so did my kids, and their plans did NOT line up with mine. They wanted the new trampoline put together. Knowing that it needed to happen, and there is no time like the present, and if I could get it done, the hubs wouldn't have to, I set out to do it. Here is the finished project. The kids LOVE it, and so do I as it is nice and safe compared to the old one you can see in the Boys and Ice post.


All the kids helped haul pieces to the backyard, and put the legs together, but then they got cold and bored, and only Scott (under duress) stayed to help with the rest since it said 2 adults were needed. It took the better part of the day to get done, and my fingers were frozen by nightfall, but it's finished!

Comments

Popular Posts