Universal for the Holidays

Having Universal passes this year has really confirmed for me that I'm a Disney girl at heart (except for the butterbeer at Universal...I could develop a serious addiction to the frozen butterbeer).  But since we have these passes, we decided to head to Universal and check out their holiday stuff.  We also wanted to checkout Jaws, since that ride is closing (today I think) for good.  In all, we had a good day, and an impromptu trip to first aid (we needed a band-aid after Scott reopened a cut when he bumped it on the Mummy rollercoaster) meant we had front row seats for the Christmas parade featuring some of the Macy's balloons which made Sari very happy :-).




These are the BIGGEST acorns I've ever seen.  Really.  About 2 inches by 1 1/2 inches.  CRAZY!


Comments

Popular Posts