A little self-promotion

In trying desperately to keep my two lives separate, I realized I don't share some things here about the photography business, when this is really the only spot some of my relatives and friends check.

SO

Go HERE to visit the website of the magazine I am shooting for. You can see my latest cover, and if you flip through the pages, you will see more of my pics scattered throughout the magazine (the ads for Stanley Pond Farms and the vet and obviously my own ad featuring last month's cover shot, the family picture pages, and a certain someone's birthday photo-plus the birthday photo of the small red-headed boy in that page.) Be sure to leave a comment on the Magazine's site saying how amazing their cover is...just kidding...the owner reads my blog too, so she'll know I shamelessly solicited comments, LOL.

Comments

Popular Posts