Happy 11th Birthday Mimi

I already blogged about Mimi's birth story HERE, so I won't bore you again. But I want to say happy birthday to my favorite big girl. I've always said she has a special spirit, and God has big plans for her. Today, I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up, and she said, "a writer". I guess it fits-she's endlessly creative, her handwriting is deplorable, and her spelling is horrendous...perfect for a writer, LOL. I think she's beautiful inside and out no matter what she becomes. Happy Birthday Mimi! We love you!


Here are some pictures from today:



Cake time...we're very laid back around here. Want candles on your cake? Okay, light them yourself, LOL. (Actually, she ASKED to light them.)

Comments

Heidi said…
She is SO beautiful! Wow - 11. Hope we can see you guys again sometime soon!
Melissa said…
Happy birthday to the birthday girl! I guess I'm not very observant....her hair has gotten so long again - beautiful!

Popular Posts