Who knew...

Chickens get chicken pox? Actually fowl pox. Go ahead. Ask me how I know. Oiy! It's just one more thing in an already crazy life. If they stay as "dry pox" the girls should be okay in about 5 weeks. If any of them get the "wet pox" there is a much better chance of mortality...And just when three of the four of them finally started laying.
Welcome to my life :-)

Lord, I know they are just chickens...but they are our chickens. And not only are they providing food for us, but the kids are kind of attached to their "girls". Your word says you feed the birds and cause the lilies to grow without toil, not to mention you created everything...will you please heal our chickens?

Comments

i cant decide said…
Oh, no! I hope they make it through o.k. I guess I should start reading up on these things since I have chickens.
Melissa said…
I cannot tell you how many times I have prayed for chickens. Hope they get better soon!!

Popular Posts