My Day Four

Tiger

"Jack-Jack"

"Dash", although I like to call him Milo :-). Poor guy, he's the one Sari started out calling "Lucy" so at least we've got the gender right now, but his name is a bit harder. Whoever takes him will rename him anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

Kittens, Kittens everywhere. Actually, we just have three, but they seem to consume a lot of our day. Mostly with us gazing and playing with them :-)

For my dear friends who have been checking up on me:
Just to catch you up, I slept great, but within 20 minutes of waking up I was in full blown dizzy stage. I took another Treximet (I've never taken 2 in one day, let alone 3 in a 24 hour period) and headed out the door for some errands that had to be done, spinning world or not. The craziness peaked around 12ish, and I was really considering a trip to the ER, but I laid down for a little while, and I am actually feeling...closer to normal. Let's pray it lasts :-).

Comments

Steph C. said…
GO TO THE DR!!!!!! Don't be imprudent! (and that is the NICE word)
Still waiting for you to answer about the 2 kittens...I'd like to tell my Mom something....

Popular Posts