The Upside of the World Spinning

mercilessly in my head, that is...
Is that I have finished the WHOLE SERIES. Yep. All four books. And Miss Lynn was right A.M., I would not let my 12 year old read the last one. In fact, don't let her finish the third one. Really. They are good, but the fact that they are considered "Young Adult" literature is a sign of just how far our country has sunk in morals-on many levels.
And if you have no idea what books I am talking about, I'm not telling. I'm not getting into the whole judgment thing. God still loves me.
And if you DO know...the forth book is great! You can have it back now Aunt Fanny. And I'm glad the saga is over and I can move on.
Okay, that's it. The spinning vortex is reclaiming my life...

Comments

Melissa said…
Finished book 1 in a couple of days - seriously addicting - and surprisingly sensual for a book that has no sex in it.

Popular Posts