Day 10's question is, "What is your daily routine?" Man, I wish I had one. Not that there isn't routine to my days...just that I wish I had ONLY one, and not a different one for everyday of the week. If I strip the day to its most generic form, then it's something like this:
- up between 6:30-7:30
- quiet time with my Bible and my Lord
- facilitate Sari's breakfast (I'm really trying to take myself out of that equation)
- wake my oldest two and encourage TJ to leave his room and start his day
- hound my eldest until he takes his pills
- eat breakfast myself somewhere around 8:45ish
- begin our day (school during the week, neglected household tasks on weekends)
- lunch around 12:30-1ish
- a little more work and then a 25 minute quiet time for mommy (a.k.a. a nap)
- begin dinner prep around 4-4:30ish (frequently we have evening activities that start around 6-6:30 and go for hours, so we have to eat early)
- evening activities/catch up on undone work
- kids to bed around 8 and prayer time with them
- 9ish- TV time with the Hubs and work on the computer (editing photos or blogging)
- bed after everyone else is asleep...frequently that's midnight, although they are in their rooms WAY before that. I just can't go to bed until I know they are all asleep. I'm one of those 10 hours of sleep a night people, and if you notice, I get 6:30 most nights, so that's where that 25 minute catnap makes the difference between awake and functional and dragging and cranky ;-).
That's a generic day, and most days aren't, but there's a rough idea of my daily schedule.