Happy 8th Birthday to my Baby Girl

Someday, I'll be organized enough to post these first thing in the morning, instead of just before midnight on their birthdays, LOL.


Today, my baby girl tuned 8.  This has been a fun year, and she's at such a great age now!  In this past year, she's lost her first teeth, and become quite the daredevil on thrill rides.  She remains a bit behind in reading and math, but excels in all things artistic.  She's still a little too quick to tears, and that's something I hope she outgrows this year, but she's also SO funny, and is developing an amazing sense of comedic timing and has the ability to pull one liners out of context and apply them perfectly to other situations.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the past few months.

Beach bum and wave rider

Don't mess with this Renaissance girl

She loves Plum!

And Aunt Sheila

Her favorite Disney hairstyle..."Princess hair" (okay, really messy  princess hair-it was a windy, wet day)

Funny

Sweet

Funny

Mischievous

Skirt lovin'

Artistic

Thrill seeking
The first to call me "Mamma" and still a Mamma's girl

Beautiful inside and out
Happy Birthday Sari!!!

Comments

Tiffany said…
Happy birthday to Sari! She is growing up so much, I loved all of these pictures of her!
Julie said…
Beautiful! Love you Sari!!

Popular Posts