Lamplighter's Amazing Sale

Lamplighter Publishing.  Building character... one store at a time.


I just CANNOT say enough good things about Lamplighter books.  I love all their books, and we own every singe one of their dramatic audios.  Every. Single. One.  They are SOOOO good.  And right now, you can get them in special sale bundles--$7 for 7 ebooks or dramatic audios.  Normally, they are $20-35 each, but right now, you can get 7 of them for less than the cost of ONE normally.

Click this link to go to Lamplighter's 7 for $7 sale.  You can buy multiple bundles for $7 each.  You won't regret it!  And in case you were wondering, A Peep Behind the Scenes is our favorite audio.  It's in the first sale bundle.

Hurry, this sale is only good through 11:59 ET on March 4th, 2013.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm an affiliate for Lamplighter because I wholehearted believe in their ministry and their books.  But to my knowledge, I don't earn any commission off this special sale, I'm just passing it one because it's an AMAZING deal.

Comments

Popular Posts