FIREPROOF!!!

Fireproof comes out today!

Go.

See it.




Really, why are you still here reading?

GO!!!!

Seriously, if it's anything like Facing the Giants, it will be phenomenal. I can't wait to see it, but unless I want to go by myself, I'll have to wait until at least tomorrow. I have Precept training this morning, and then when I get home, Eric and the kids will be off to Scouts. Scott is camping and has to be out near Sonlight Garden's house at 5:45, and TJ's meeting starts at 7 in the same place. No point in going back and forth.

Anyway, go see Fireproof! And then come watch my kids so I can see it too, LOL.

Comments

Julie said…
Nights in Roadanthe comes out today too!
Sheri said…
I have been thinking of going-usually I wait for the DVD to come out..but this looks theater worthy. Wanted t stop by and say Hi to a fellow TOS Crew member! Have a good weekend.
Sheri (aka: 1 of 100)

Popular Posts