J and P's family

Here is my friend J's daughter. She is a total cutie. J and her husband adopted this little one when she was a baby. J was even on Oprah because Oprah was doing a show about the agency J and her husband used. I'm thrilled that they are parents, and even more excited that they are adding to their family. J is pregnant and expecting in November. The girls will be 19 months apart. She'll have her hands full for a while! I've given her my blog address, so for those of you out there with kids that close in age, you can comment and encourage her.
Anyway, I just had to share her cute daughter's picture with you all since I just got an e-mail from J this morning.

obm

Comments

Anonymous said…
She is beautiful! I remember watching your friend that day on Oprah. I loved hearing everyone's stories.

Popular Posts