Finally!

I know I'm an anomaly in a coffee drinking world, but first, I really shouldn't have caffeine. Second, I don't actually care for coffee unless it's loaded with cream and sugar Third, coffee doesn't do my irritable bowel issues any favors.
When is coffee a good thing? When you have a developing migraine and you need a quick dose of caffeine. So today, for the first time ever, I found a Starbuck's drink I actually would voluntarily consume :-). I know many of you are caramel macchiato fans, but I think they taste like I'm sipping on a liquid cigar. NASTY!
But today? Today I fell in coffee love, LOL.
My newest migraine preventive vice is....a Mint Mocha Chip Frappuccino. YUM. Serious YUM.
But here's the thing...if you are complaining about $4 a gallon gas prices and sucking down Starbucks, there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with you! If Starbucks were gas, it would probably run $20 a gallon. It's crazy expensive. Luckily, we had a BOGO coupon AND a $5 gift card that my husband's one employee thoughtfully gave her boss for Boss' Day. So my net cost was still a positive .39 balance on the card (yeah, like that will buy something), but it was really yummy even if it is priced like liquid gold.
obm

Comments

Cheryl said…
so true, so true!
Randi Sue said…
I don't drink coffee either, but in the case of a headache, I would try it. I do like flavored and sweet, though, on occasion.

Popular Posts