Wrist Update

Sorry to be so silent.
Here's an update on my wrist. I went to therapy, and they don't think the damage is permanent, but it is a back slide. I am back to where I was a few weeks ago pain wise, my flexibility isn't compromised except by the additional swelling, but the biggest thing is that I can't bear ANY weight with that hand without pain. I also have a numb spot on my PINKIE finger, which she thinks is caused by the swelling from the new injury. My middle finger is shades of purple and yellow, but it is getting better every day.
I have a few therapy sessions left, although I'm not sure exactly how many...probably 2-3, so I'll get what I can from them and trust God with the rest (and Ann and her husband's offer of therapeutic help).
That's it, I won't whine anymore, but I did want to update you so that everyone had the same info.
obm

Comments

Popular Posts