Mr. Scott

The kids are really loving Art and Sports Camp this week, and TJ in particular is enamored with Mr. Scott's magic. (Scott Humston does a short magic show for them each day). All three of them are excited that he is doing some older material from our DVD and newer stuff not in his library show. Too funny was what I overheard TJ saying last night as I was making dinner. Mimi had surprised him doing something, and he loudly proclaimed, "It's the big one Elizabeth. It's the big one." My husband informs me that quote comes from Sanford and Sons, but Scott uses it in his show while he's working with "Puff". I could not help but burst into laughter when TJ said that :-).
Speaking of the Library, tomorrow at MDHS at 2 PM is the Jiggleman. You MUST go see him if you have not seen him before. He's great. The kids can't wait to see his show again!
obm

Comments

crispy said…
You would have thought that Mr. Scott was the best thing since sliced bread. My kids can't stop talking about him. Tristen made him a little gift and gave it to him yesterday. Too cute.
Tiffany said…
That is soooo funny!

Popular Posts