We're famous

Well, kind of. The kids and I were front page of our local newspaper this Sunday. It is the article that came from the interview the reporter did 2 weeks ago. The article is actually really good, and very favorable to homeschooling. I'd put the link, but it has our names and hometown, so I am hesitant to do that here.
I have a hard copy thanks to our neighbor and a copy I printed from the internet. Some friends are giving us more copies too, so I'll have one for each kid, while will be nice.
I'm glad it ran before we left town for vacation so we got to see it!
obm

Comments

Emily said…
I would love to see the article. Could you send a link by e-mail? I already know where you live. ;)
5Gustos said…
The front-page article WAS very nice. As a homeschooler, I love to see positive publicity for homeschooling. Great job!
Emily said…
Nevermind. I found it. I enjoyed the article. You, J, and M all did a good job.

Popular Posts