Thankful Day 12

I'm thankful for Precept Ministries and for Kay Arthur.  I've learned SO MUCH as a Christian because of Precept's inductive Bible studies.  I love them.  They keep me accountable to being in God's word and to studying it and accurately dividing it and really help me to know WHY I believe WHAT I believe.  I think everyone should do them.  I'm so passionate about them, I became a Precept leader, but I've never gotten to lead a class because most churches require you to be a member there to be a leader, and I've never attended a church that has Precepts- I always to my studies at a church that isn't even "my" church.  But I love that we are all one in the family of God, and God really pushes my little introvert horizons by making me step WAY out of my comfort zone to go to a church that isn't even my own and learn about and discuss His word with ladies who initially are total strangers.  But those strangers soon become friends, and that's another thing I'm thankful to Precept for.  Tonight, I'll go to my Leviticus class, and I can't wait.  Precepts-it's what I'm thankful for today.

Comments

Popular Posts