Thankful Day 19

I'm thankful for our town.  I was driving around the other day and I realized that when I told people we were moving, I'd always tell them we were moving to the neighboring city that everyone recognizes.  But the truth is, we don't live there, although the boundary line is walking distance from our house.  We live in a neighboring "town" that is 7 times the size of the city we moved from.  And as stringent as they are about their guidelines and keeping the town beautiful, I've come to love it.  It really is a beautiful place to live, and the convenience of it's proximity to everywhere we want and need to go it just fantastic.  When God finally sells our FL house and green-lights our buying a house here, I'm not sure what He will have for us, but I'm thankful today for the town we are living in now.

Comments

Popular Posts