Thankful Day 29

I'm sick :(. So today, I'm thankful for a husband who gives me alone time all day long to just be. I can just lay here and be miserable and knit and watch TV and be miserable and do some online shopping and sleep and be miserable and not be interrupted by the needs of my kiddos for the most part. Being sick also reminds me to be thankful for the times when I'm NOT sick. I'd hate to feel like this everyday. My throat is raw, and my nose is runny, and I have a fever on and off, and it's just no fun. I'm so glad on days like today that I'm not living in a covered wagon crossing the prairie or working in a mill town where not going to work one day would mean losing your job for good. There are many, many blessings to living in the time in which we live to be sure!

Comments

Popular Posts