Thankful Day 15


Today I'm thankful for 2 year olds who aren't my own :-).  At our co-op, you spend one hour in Bible study, and one hour helping in a class or teaching a class, etc.  Being new this semester, I just got put where ever they needed help.  That turned out to be the 2 year old room.  There are 16 of them, and 3 of us, and BOY do I come home exhausted.  But over the course of the semester, I've come to really love these little guys.  Especially this little guy above.  He went through a bout of not feeling well a few weeks back, and decided I was the one he was going to snuggle with for that whole class period.  Since then, every week, he's sought me out whenever he needed a little respite from the crazy that is a room full of 2 year olds.  He couldn't get enough of the camera last week, but since I don't know his mom very well, I'll stick with just this picture that blocks his sweet little face.  So two year olds that I can love on and then send home with their families-that's what I'm thankful for today.

Comments

Popular Posts