My top 5 favorite things about TJ

1) He is a people pleaser in a good way. He always thinks of the happiness of others (ok, maybe that's not always true about his siblings, LOL).
2) He is amazingly compassionate. TJ will always help up a child who falls or hug someone who is sad-it's just his way.
3) He is a great share-er. Last night at McDonald's, he asked if I was going to have ice cream, and I said "probably not", and he said, "Oh, I was hoping you'd have some of mine with me." (And he didn't even have it yet, so it's not like he was full and then wanted to share.) How sweet! So of course I shared with him. He also got two lego kits for his birthday, and then promptly gave one to his brother "just because I wanted him to have one too".
4) He's thirsty for knowledge, which is such a delight. He begs to do extra reading and math lessons every day.
5) He's just plain sweet. A real boy through and through, but he loves to snuggle, he loves to pray with his momma, and he's my favorite small boy ;-).

obm

Comments

Tiffany said…
My favorite thing about TJ--he truly is a sweet kid and always has a smile on his face!
Tiffany said…
How was spa day???

Popular Posts