Best Part of My Day-December 10


This crazy dude...it's his tenth birthday today.  Double digits.  The picture above was taken last Christmas-that's Bam Bam, the birthday boy, with my mom and Sari.  He and Sari are 3 months apart in age.  Maybe for his big landmark birthday I should start calling him by a big boy name on my blog...so we'll call him Alex, shall we?
So tonight we called Alex for his birthday.  We haven't spoken to him in ages.  He took turns talking to 3 of my 4 kids, and he was so mature on the phone, asking what they had been doing, what they were studying in school, etc.  He even told Sari he'd "get" her brothers if they weren't treating her well.  He's a hoot, and he's growing up, and I miss him.  So talking to my nephew Alex for his birthday...best part of my day.

Comments

Popular Posts