Best Part of My Day-December 26

I didn't want to do it.  I didn't want to go after Christmas shopping.  We were needing to cleaning the house, and pack, and do laundry, and I just didn't want to...but my husband almost insisted, as he didn't "finish" Christmas shopping for me and wanted me to get a few things for myself.  And I did discover while dressing for Christmas Eve that I have no black dress boots, which of course were on sale the morning after Christmas.  So I got myself out of bed and off to the mall relatively early, and I found a pair of boots for $20 (doorbuster) and a new pair of silver hoops for my ears to wear every day.  But best of all, I got a deal on 6 new table knives for us to use.  Our utensils are 22+ years old, and the knives, they don't cut any more.  The serrated edge is totally gone.  So I got some new ones for less than half their normal price (sale plus coupon).  Score!  And I was home by 11 AM.  Plus, The Hubs did all the hand wash dishes while I was gone-even better.
So new boots, earring, and knives, and coming home to not having to hand wash a bunch of stuff-best part of my day.

Comments

Popular Posts