Best Part of My Day-December 18

Doomsday Preppers.  Have you seen this show?  I know, I should pick sweet, deep, meaningful moments as the best part of my day, but this show-it just cracks me up.  Why can't one of these people stumble upon and buy my FL house.  It would be PERFECT for them!  I don't like to poke fun at people, but this show makes me feel better about my crazy, because while God doesn't grade on a curve, people tend to, and me at my craziest is no where near as crazy as most of these folks.  So Doomsday Preppers is oddly enough the best part of my day.  And hey, if you ARE a doomsday prepper, I have the PERFECT house for you in FL-built in 1200 sq ft bomb shelter, a well that goes 270 ft deep, 10,000 gallon water storage tank-it's got it all, and it's for sale cheap!

Comments

Popular Posts