Best Part of My Day-December 9



The Sparkle Box.  It's the best part of my day.  It might even be one of the best parts of Christmas.  This simple book has such a profound idea- giving a gift to Jesus for Christmas in the form of acts of service or kindness to others, and then putting a record of that into your Sparkle Box.  Then, on Christmas, you open that box with your kids and talk about all your gifts for Jesus.  My little one loves adding things to our box.  We've added things like giving money to a homeless lady, sending a monetary gift to our sponsor child and his family for Christmas, and donating toys to our church's food pantry and children who have a parent in the military.  I love that it has my children looking for ways to serve others and give back to Jesus for all He has done for us.  So The Sparkle Box is definitely the best part of my day.

Comments

Popular Posts